The SimplyHome System
The SimplyHome System is available at: https://www.simply-home.com/the-simplyhome-system
Full of features that help you live independently and stay connected, the SimplyHome System enables clients to meet their goals and addresses concerns about cooking safety, falls, medication compliance, sleep patterns, wandering and elopement, aging in place, and more.
By communicating with multiple sensors to observe activities of daily living, the SimplyHome System prompts the completion of daily routines and proactively alerts caregivers if assistance is needed. Text and email alerts can be tailored to the outcomes desired by the client and the caregiver. Sensor activity is logged on our secure, password-protected website, where caregivers can gain insight about daily living patterns or health-related data.
- Communicates with door sensors, motion sensors, panic pendants, bed and chair sensors, and stove sensors
- Provides real-time alerts and insights to caregivers, with the option of a 24/7 Response Center
- Text and email alerts available
- Custom verbal prompts provide reminders for daily routines and activities
- Strobe lighting for visual alerts
- Pairs with our Responder App for caregivers and service providers
- Manage supports for multiple people on one platform
- Utilizes Wi-Fi or a cellular connection
- Installs easily, small and discreet